OMNNI’s mission is to provide consulting services that will enhance the success of our clients and foster their trust. We do this by combining our talent, technology and experience with an unwavering commitment to listen, understand and respond to client needs better than anyone else.
Leadership at OMNNI is motivating oneself and others to perform at the highest levels to achieve superior project performance, client and employee satisfaction, and ultimately fulfillment of the OMNNI vision.
Teamwork exists when individuals apply their strengths and effectively work together, as one, toward common goals.
For a team to be successful,
- It must have a clear, shared focus and explicit expectations
- Members must have influence over both their work processes as well as the people with whom they are interdependent
- There must be natural and logical consequences for all members of the team for the actions of the Team
Real teaming involves risk, conflict, trust, interdependence and hard work.
Communication entails sharing knowledge, helping others to understand us, and making sure we understand them. Communication plays a vital role in helping us establish positive relationships and provide clear expectations on which our clients, co-workers, and others may rely.
Successful communication modifies expectations and changes behavior. Communication should have one goal, improving performance. Communication should change the way we do our jobs. If communication is to change behavior, it must be grounded in the desires and interests of the receiver.
- Working with integrity and transparency, and providing full disclosure of all information relevant to the significant stakeholders in the subject activity
- Leveraging efforts with our intellect and resources rather than with client investment
- Explaining options to clients so the client may participate in decisions that control risks and costs
- Embracing our responsibilities, whether written or implied
- Exercising special care with matters of security, confidentiality and accuracy
- Striving for superior performance and professional quality in our actions and in our work product
- Giving credit to others, when due
- Integrating safety, dignity and equality in our daily work, while reducing harm, loss, waste and risk
Embracing our highest moral and ethical beliefs and those espoused by our professions and our communities, and then acting in accordance with those standards in both our business and private lives.
Having the responsibility and authority to act and fully accepting the natural and logical consequences for the results of those actions.
At OMNNI accountability is focused at the team level rather than the individual level. This means that the members of the team feel mutually accountable to each other and that the team as a whole, not any one or two individuals within it, accepts accountability for the results of the team's actions.